- Permanent full time and part time positions available.
- Not-For-Profit aged care provider
- Attractive hourly rate
Work for a reputable NFP aged care organisation that provides residential aged care services in the Central Coast NSW.
They are a passionate and supportive organisation with the focus on promoting a culture of trust and respect for the elderly generation and ensuring a fulfilling and enjoyable life
Reporting the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents, ensuring all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines, alongside making good relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration.
- 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse within aged care.
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Understanding of ACFI guidelines and process
- Excellent communication
- A passion for working in an Aged Care
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRegistered Nurse-Gosford & Central Coast
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$35 - $44.99 per hour + super + NFP Packaging