Leading Not-For-Profit provider in aged care and retirement living that have been serving the elderly living for over 60 years. Operating across 75 locations in NSW and ACT.
This organisation prides themselves on being able to offer the highest standard of care, ensuring that clients are treated with dignity, respect and security whether it be in their home, residential facilities or independent living units.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations of the home ensuring the residents are receiving the best quality of care in conjunction to their clinical care needs and preferences.
- Confidently lead a team of Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistant in Nursing
- Monitor care plans of residents, regularly reviewing and updating as appropriate
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team ensuring strategic goals of the organisation are achieved
- Liaise as required with doctors, paramedics and other allied health professional
- Support the Facility Manager as required
- Well-known aged care provider
- Opportunities to help support you in reach your your professional goals
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with both strong leadership and clinical skills that can confidently lead a team of staff within the medium sized home whilst acting as a mentor.
It is essential you have:
- AHPRA Registration
- 4 years minimum as RN in aged care sector
- Sound Knowledge of ANACC, care planning, Aged Care standards and auditing
- Full working rights
It is desirable you have:
- Experience working as a Care Manager within aged care or similar
- Certificate IV in leadership and Management
If you do not meet the role criteria, but are still interested in working with us, please also get in touch for more info on our other available positions
How to apply
If you are open to this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV. Once we have received your application you can expect a phone call from one of our consultants, to have a discussion about your application in more detail.
- Location Central Coast NSW
- PositionClinical Care Manager- Gosford & Central Coast NSW
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$125,000 – $140,000 per year (inc. super) + NFP