- Office based in Central Coast
- Full time permanent Scheduler position
- Not-For-Profit aged care provider
- Scheduling within community aged care
- Competitive salary package
We are currently working alongside a reputable NFP aged care provider who is looking for a full-time Scheduler to join their team based in central Coast, rostering support workers for clients within the Central Coast and Hunter Region.
Leading Not-For-Profit provider in aged care and retirement living that has been serving the elderly living for over 50 years operating across metro and regional areas of NSW and ACT. This organisation prides themselves on being able to offer the highest standard of care, ensuring that clients are treated with dignity, respect and security whether it be in their home, residential facilities or independent living units.
Our client is looking for an experienced Scheduler who is confident and able to manage the allocation of shifts to care work staff according to need/ preference of the aged care client and the skill set of the Care Staff.
Skills and Experience
- Working experience scheduling across Aged Care
- Experience working in fast paced environment with large case load of clients
- Experience working across HCP and CHSP Clients
- Strong communication skills
- Have full working rights.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Scheduler within aged care
If you are open to this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
However, if you do not meet the role criteria but are still interested in working with us, please still get in touch.
- Location Central Coast NSW
- PositionRostering Coordinator/Scheduler
- Type of work Community Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$33 – $35 per hour + super + package