Registered Nurse, Central Coast NSW
- Located in Central Coast NSW
- Residential aged care home (Not-For-Profit)
- Registered Nurse position
- Full time or part time permanent position available
- Competitive salary package
We are currently working alongside a reputable NFP aged care provider who is looking for a full-time or part time permanent Registered Nurse to join their facility based in the beautiful Central Coast NSW. The organisation is a leading aged care provider that has been operating for over 30 years servicing the elderly within Home Care, Community Services and Residential Aged Care across metro and regional areas of NSW, QLD, TAS, VIC and ACT.
This organisation is passionate and supportive, with the focus on promoting a culture of trust and respect for the elderly generation, ensuring a fulfilling and enjoyable life.
The home is looking for a personal, confident and clinically sound Registered Nurse to provide leadership and direction to PCA’s and top-quality clinical care to the residents within the home whilst reporting and working closely with the Care Clinical Care Manager on the floor.
Skills and Experience
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Understanding of quality and aged care accreditation standards
- Ability to support RN’s and PCA’S on the floor
- Understanding of ACFI/AN-ACC
- Strong communication skills
- Have full working rights.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Registered Nurse
- APHRA Registration
If you are open to this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
However, if you do not meet the role criteria but are still interested in working with us, please still get in touch.
- Location Central Coast NSW
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$33 – $43 per hour + Super + NFP