- Join a leading not-for-profit aged care provider based across NSW & ACT
- Part time, permanent position (3 Days)
- On-going internal development and training
- Attractive hourly rate and salary packaging
It is a reputable not-for-profit organisation based in New South Wales with services in health, community, and aged care. This specific role falls under their community care services based in the Central Coast of NSW.
Your role as a Care Support Facilitator will be to lead a team of care workers who provide services to the elderly within their own home. You will do this by managing and supporting them on a daily basis, you will work collobaratively with HR, WHS and the full time Care Facilitator to ensure the professional delivery of care worker support.
This role is a part time role across 3 days a week.
Skills and Experience
- Qualification related to HR or Community Services or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working as a Care Worker and Management/Supervisory experience would be desirable
- Current drivers licence and ability to travel if required
- A passion for working in an aged care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A problem solver and someone who enjoys working under pressure!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks, 0435 908 439.
- Location Central Coast NSW
- PositionCare Support Facilitator
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Health & Social Care
- Minimum rate of pay$40-$46 per hour plus additional benefits