- Reputable NFP aged care provider with services across residential, home care and retirement villages
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements – mix between WFH/Office/travel
- Role available is based within home care services within the Riverina Region of NSW
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider who pride themselves on improving lives of the elderly. With communities across ACT, NSW and QLD, they have a large supportive management team and growth opportunities within the organisation. They specialise in community aged care services including dementia, palliative and respite care as well as others. The position across the Riverina Region with an office in Wagga Wagga.
An opportunity for a highly motivated Case Manager to work with a growing Home Care team and provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
You will report to the Home Care Regional Manager and your role will be managing the end to end customer journey as well as assisting with customer growth and retention.
Skills and Experience
- Strong case management skills to support older people
- Proven relationship management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of HCP and CHSP
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Current Driver’s license
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location Wagga Wagga
- PositionCase Manager
- Type of work Community Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$80,000 to $90,000 plus additional benefits