Permanent Rural Health Medicine Doctors and/or Emergency Consultants needed to work in a vibrant rural community in North Otago New Zealand!
Perfect place to live!
Breathtaking natural beauty, from rolling hills to rugged coastlines.
Strong community spirit and a welcoming atmosphere.
Work-life balance with modern amenities and excellent schools, fantastic outdoor activities on your doorstep. The duties of this Consultant include:
- Conducting medical examinations
- Diagnosing illnesses
- Prescribing treatments
- Administering medications
- Performing medical procedures
- Collaborating with healthcare teams
- Educating patients and supporting community health initiatives.
Overseas applicants welcome from Comparable Health Systems.
- Medical degree Emergency Consultant or Rural Health Medicine
- MCNZ Registration (or eligibility for registration)
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Location New Zealand, Otago
- PositionRural Health Medicine Consultant
- Type of work Hospital Services, Medical Services