About the company:
Prospero Health and Social Care NZ feel privileged to be working with one of New Zealand’s leading Aged Care providers, who have Care Homes and Villages, located across the North and South Island.
The priority for our client is to be able to provide individualized, holistic care whilst ensuring each resident is treated with dignity and able to maintain as much independence as possible.
Based in Christchurch, this position of Regional Operations Manager, would be a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Aged Care leader who would love the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the elderly across their portfolio of care homes and villages within the South Island.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Company car provided
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Exciting, varied role, where no two days are the same
Objectives of the role:
- Ensuring each resident is provided with high quality, safe and respectful care
- To provide effective and consistent leadership to a portfolio of care homes and villages
- To ensure company targets are met across revenue, staff objectives, customer satisfaction, quality brand and staff objectives
- To inspire collaboration and ownership in all areas of the business to ensure high levels of business performance, client satisfaction and staff engagement are delivered.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least 5 years’ management experience with extensive knowledge and understanding of the retirement village and/or aged care sector
- Have proven ability in operations management with multi-faceted responsibility
- Have a clean drivers license with the ability to travel
- Hold a tertiary qualification in business, management or nursing (preferred)
- Be confident using all Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate effective leadership, coaching and relationship building skills
- Communicate effectively with staff, clients, management team and external stakeholders (written and verbal)
- Be confident in reporting, financials and problem solving
- Have Human Resources experience with knowledge of necessary legislations and aged care standards in NZ
- Have a dynamic approach to the implementation of change and project management
- Be empathetic with a genuine commitment to the continued improvement of care
Interested? Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter or contact me for a confidential discussion at email@example.com.
- Location New Zealand
- PositionRegional Operations Manager - Aged Care
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential, Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living
- Minimum rate of pay$120, 000 - $135, 000 per annum