- Aged Care Leadership role within a reputable NFP provider
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary packaging
- Role available is based within residential care services based close to Newcastle in NSW
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care. This role is focused within Port Stephens, NSW.
Working as a Facility Manager for this small sized aged care home, you will work responsible for the overall operations both clinically and financially of this well looked after residential home. As part of your role, you will manage a multidisciplinary team and you will report to the Regional Manager.
The home itself is in an idyllic setting within the picturesque Hunter Region as well as being close to the river and bushland.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a driven and positive attitude, team focused and passionate about working in residential care. You will have previous aged care management experience and committed to your next career move and looking at long tenure.
- Daily clinical, financial and operational management of the facility
- Supervision, support & motivational management of the residential care services
- Actively promote the values of the organisation and lead by example
- Ensure effective and efficient operation of the home through company policies, procedures and standards and regulatory compliance requirements
- Maintaining occupancy and budget requirements
- Building key stakeholder partnerships in the community
- Ensure resident lifestyle & care needs are met
Skills and Experience
- Qualification in Healthcare including and up-to-date AHPRA nursing registration
- Working experience managing a multidisciplinary team in residential care
- Recent experience working in a similar position in Aged Care
- Understanding and knowledge of accreditation standards and AN-ACC requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service skills
- Reliable, influential, resilient can-do attitude
- Proficient IT skills across the Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales, Port Stephens
- PositionResidential Manager
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$140k to $150k plus super plus NFP