- Join a nationwide aged care provider with opportunities for internal growth
- Full time opportunity available for their home in Newcastle
- Attractive hourly rate and additional benefits
- Multiple shift patterns available
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care. This role is focused in one of their residential aged care homes within the Hunter region of New South Wales.
Reporting the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the clinical care of residents within this residential aged care home. You will build good relationships with residents and families and make them feel very comfortable and ensure all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled when you are working on shift.
This role is based close to Newcastle so will require someone who is able to travel to the area and open to flexible shift patterns. Previous aged care nursing experience is required for this role. There are currently two full time roles available, interviewing immediately.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Nursing Registration with a nursing experience across residential aged care
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and build good networks
- Flexible with shifts and days available
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales, Newcastle
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care