- Opportunity to step up into management in this permanent full-time role
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Operational and clinical support as well as central head office with additional support available
- Work within the Hunter area of NSW with easy links to Sydney and the Mid North Coast
- Attractive salary and benefits
Work for a leading Not-For-Profit healthcare provider within their aged care and retirement living entity. They have been serving the elderly living for over 50 years. This organisation operates across over 30 locations in regional and metro areas of NSW and ACT.
This organisation prides themselves on being able to offer the highest standard of care, ensuring that clients are treated with dignity, respect and security whether it be in their home, residential facilities or independent living units.
As a Clinical Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to staff within the residential facility, as well as providing clinical oversight to residents across the home whilst coordinating and administering care plans, ensuring high levels of quality care are met.
- Supervising the team on the floor to ensure high levels of care are being provided
- Working across the homes ANACC requirements and delivering accurate care plans
- Ensuring compliance with legislator and statutory requirements
- Consulting with residents and their families to give clinical oversight
- Provide support to the care teams throughout the facility
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with strong clinical skills and has the ability to promote holistic care whilst confidently leading a team of care workers.
It is essential you have:
- AHPRA Registration
- At least 3 years working as a Registered Nurse
- Previous working experience in Aged Care
- Full working rights
It is desirable you have:
- Experience working as a Clinical Care Coordinator within residential aged care
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
If you do not meet the role criteria, but are still interested in working with us, please also get in touch for more info on our other available positions
How to apply
If you are open to this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV. Once we have received your application you can expect a phone call from one of our consultants, to have a discussion about your application in more detail.
- Location Hunter, New South Wales
- PositionClinical Care Coordinator
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Contract/position start date01/02/2023
- Minimum rate of payAU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + Additional Benefits