<Facility Manager> < Immediately>
- Muswellbrook NSW
- Residential Aged Care
- Facility Manager
- Not-for-Profit Organisation
About the Organisation
Providing quality Residential Aged Care Services, this beautiful home located in the Upper Hunter Region, offers both permanent and residential respite care. With over 40 years of experience, they are recognised for being a source of healing hope and nurturing to their residents. Our client is currently seeking a Facility Manager who understands the needs of the residents whilst creating a warm and supportive environment for their team.
Skills and Experience
- Daily clinical and operational management of a medium sized aged care facility
- Analyse and develop best practises within the facility to maintain and achieve continuous improvement.
- Preparation of facility forecasts, budgets, and expenditure
- Well-developed communication skills within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of Aged Care funding model (ACFI/AN-ACC)
- Maintain occupancy levels within the facility.
- Bachelor of Nursing with a current AHPRA Registration
- Have full work rights in Australia – Sponsorship available.
- Provide two professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability managing teams within health organisation or an Aged Care facility
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, Organisation details and their location, please apply today.
- Location Upper Hunter Region
- PositionFacility Manager
- Type of work Residential Aged Care