Prospero Health and Social Care is working with a reputable Aged Care Facility located in the eastern suburbs of NSW. They are urgently seeking an Aged Care experienced RN for Permanent Night Duty.
As a Registered Nurse you will be required to support the clinical needs of over 60 residents and support the Clinical Manager in all areas of service delivery within the facility.
- Provide Patient Centred care for residents
- Supervise and manage the care team, ensuring staff meet high standards of care
- Develop, evaluate and review care plans
- Support your team by sharing your clinical knowledge, whilst mentoring staff members to enhance their skillset
- Ensure your choice and decision-making supports residents independence and quality of life
- Ensures that communication between peers and staff is upheld and fostered to ensure duties are performed accurately and holistically;
- Ensures that families are fully informed about issues relating to their relative
- Bachelor of Nursing with a current AHPRA Registration
- Experience in Aged Care
- Local to the area or willing to travel/relocate
- Proven experience working in Aged Care and familiar with ANACC and care planning.
- Available immediately
- Full working rights within Australia
- Attractive hourly rate and additional benefits
- Beautiful Beach side Location
- Learning and development opportunities help support you in reaching your career goals
- Permanent opportunity available now
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV to: or for a confidential discussion please call Jennifer Rachowski on 0435 439 259.
- Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
- PositionRegistered Nurse - Night Duty
- Type of work Residential, Residential Aged Care
- Contract/position start date01/02/2023
- Minimum rate of payAU$80000 - AU$81000 per annum