- Be part of an community aged care team based in the Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive salary on offer
- Great location close to transport links
Work for a reputable healthcare provider in community aged care who pride themselves in providing the best level of care and support to clients & families. They specialise in community aged care services including dementia, disability, palliative care as well as support after being in hospital and live-in and sleepover care.
Working as a Community Registered Nurse you will work closely with a number of carers to provide clinical support and coordinate services across an area for clients within their own homes. As part of your role, you will conduct regular supervision visits, highlighting any additional coaching/training required, and documenting any incidents. You will manage customer relationships and manage clinical aspects when needed. This is a full-time position that will be reporting to the Clinical Care Team Leader working with a team of four Community Registered Nurses.
- Supervision, support & management of client clinical care services
- Development and implementation of appropriate care plans
- Management of care staff
- Liaising with families, GP’s, Allied Health and other key stakeholders
- Undertake regular supervisions with employees highlighting any additional coaching/support required
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Must have recent experience as a Community Registered Nurse
- Understanding and experience working within home care services
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service skills
- Valid NSW driving licence with the flexibility to travel across Sydney’s Inner Suburbs
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
- PositionCommunity Registered Nurse
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Health & Social Care
- Minimum rate of pay$80k - $85k plus additional benefits