- Develop your clinical skills as a Registered Nurse within residential aged care
- Full time, permanent role within Canberra, ACT
- Join an aged care provider immersed within the local community
- Attractive hourly rate and additional benefits
The organisation is a leading aged care provider based in Canberra who cover residential aged care and independent living care services.
You will be a key member of the clinical care team, responsible for the clinical care of residents within this residential aged care home. You will build good relationships with residents and families and make them feel very comfortable and ensure all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled when you are working on shift.
The role is available due to a few shifts becoming available to cover holidays and leave. Open to experienced nurses and can be available a mixture of shifts, open to flexible shift patterns across full time or part time requirements. Previous aged care nursing experience is required for this role.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Nursing Registration with a nursing experience across residential aged care
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Understanding of AN-ACC guidelines and process
- Strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and build good networks
- Flexible with shifts and days available
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 90
- Location Canberra
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$85k to $100k plus additional benefits