Registered Nurse, Fixed Term Part time
- Located in ACT
- Residential aged care home (Not-For-Profit)
- Registered Nurse position
- Full time or part time fixed term position (with possible extension)
- Competitive salary package
We are currently working alongside a reputable NFP aged care provider who is looking for a full-time or part time Registered Nurse to join their facility based in ACT in a fixed term position. Leading Not-For-Profit provider in aged care and retirement living that have been serving the elderly living for over 50 years, operating across metro and regional areas of NSW and ACT.
This organisation prides themselves on being able to offer the highest standard of care, ensuring that clients are treated with dignity, respect and security whether it be in their home, residential facilities or independent living units.
The home is looking for a personal, confident and clinically sound Registered Nurse to provide leadership and direction to PCA’s and top-quality clinical care to the residents within the home whilst reporting and working closely with the Care Clinical Care Manager on the floor.
Skills and Experience
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Understanding of quality and aged care accreditation standards
- Ability to support RN’s and PCA’S on the floor
- Understanding of ACFI/AN-ACC
- Strong communication skills
- Have full working rights.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Registered Nurse
- APHRA Registration
If you are open to this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
However, if you do not meet the role criteria but are still interested in working with us, please still get in touch.
- Location ACT, Canberra
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$38 – $49 per hour + Penalties + Super + NFP