Mental Health Registered Nurses are a special type of people. They are found globally and are known to adapt well to changes in environments/locations. They are committed, caring, easy going individuals and Prospero Health & Social Care is actively looking to locate several of these special individuals.
We have multiple opportunities across New Zealand and it is our mission to assist our clients in finding wonderful candidates who can land their dream job in an amazing country.
There is now an exciting proposed immigration pathway for RNs to move straight to residency, which opens up so many more benefits including:
- You can buy a house
- You can get medical cover
- You can opt-in to a pension scheme
We are very excited about this and would love to hear from you if you are a fully qualified Mental Health RN who is looking for a new adventure.
There is so much to look forward to when you consider working here. Moving overseas or to a new location within New Zealand can be daunting, but so worth it and we are here to guide you through the whole process.
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive and positive teams
- Career progression
- Supportive management teams
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing training and education
- City & rural opportunities
- Public/Private/Community opportunities
- Relocation support
- Great work/life balance
What you will need:
- Registration (or eligibility to obtain registration) with the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ)
- The initial step for registration is to complete document approval via CGFNS. https://cgfns.force.com/
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work as part of well established teams
- Be able to attend a Zoom interview (as required)
- Be able to relocate to New Zealand in 2023
As part of keeping everyone healthy and safe, you are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This means you will need to provide confirmation that you are vaccinated.
Please note that this is open only to RNs who hold full registration and it does not support HCAs, support workers etc.
- Location Auckland
- PositionRegistered Nurses Mental Health
- Type of work Hospital Services, Mental Health Services
- Duration/likely durationNo end date