Are you an experienced Consultant Radiologist looking for a change of scenery and a new challenge? Look no further! We’re seeking talented medical professionals who are eligible to practice in Aotearoa, New Zealand and obtain registration with the Medical Council of NZ. Excitingly, Radiologists are on the Green List, which means you may be eligible for the straight to residency pathway!
About the Role:
As a Consultant Radiologist, you’ll use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions. You’ll collaborate with other medical professionals, including referring physicians, surgeons, and other specialists, to provide exceptional patient care. You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our services and mentor junior staff. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a supportive team and make a real difference in people’s lives.
Why Aotearoa, New Zealand?
Aotearoa New Zealand is a stunning country with plenty to offer individuals and families alike. From its breathtaking landscapes and outdoor activities to its vibrant cities and cultural experiences, there’s something for everyone here. Plus, the healthcare system is world-class and offers excellent career opportunities. The kiwi lifestyle is relaxed and inclusive, with a focus on work-life balance and quality of life.
- Eligibility to practice in Aotearoa New Zealand and obtain registration with the Medical Council of NZ
- Relevant qualifications and experience in Radiology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for providing exceptional patient care
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and a commitment to working in a diverse and inclusive environment
Our clients are offering attractive relocation packages to successful candidates.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Apply now and join us in Aotearoa New Zealand!
- Location Auckland
- PositionConsultant Radiologists Wanted: Join us in Beautiful Aotearoa New Zealand!
- Type of work Allied Health Services, Hospital Services, Medical Services