- Located in Albury region
- Residential aged care home (Not-For-Profit)
- Registered Nurse position
- Part time permanent position (70hrs per fortnight)
- Competitive salary package
We are currently working alongside a reputable NFP aged care provider who is looking for Part time Registered Nurse to join their facility based in Albury.
This organisation prides themselves on being able to offer the highest standard of care, ensuring that clients are treated with dignity, respect and security whether it be in their home, residential facilities or independent living units.
The home is looking for a personal, confident and clinically sound Registered Nurse to provide leadership and direction to PCA’s and top-quality clinical care to the residents within the home whilst reporting and working closely with the Care Clinical Care Manager on the floor.
Skills and Experience
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Understanding of quality and aged care accreditation standards
- Ability to support RN’s and PCA’S on the floor
- Understanding of ACFI/AN-ACC
- Strong communication skills
- Have full working rights.
- Minimum 6 months experience as Registered Nurse
- APHRA Registration
If you are open to this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
However, if you do not meet the role criteria but are still interested in working with us, please still get in touch.
- Location Albury Region NSW
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$35 – $48 per hour + super + packaging