- Develop your clinical skills as a Registered Nurse within residential aged care
- Happy with both full time and part time staff available in Canberra
- Join a leading Aged Care Provider in ACT
- Attractive hourly rate and additional benefits
- Multiple shift patterns available
The organisation is a leading aged care provider based in ACT who cover a range of healthcare services for the elderly.
Reporting the facility manager, you will be responsible for the clinical care of residents within this residential aged care home. You will build good relationships with residents and families and make them feel very comfortable and ensure all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled when you are working on shift.
This role is based in Canberra so will require someone who is able to travel to the area and open to flexible shift patterns. Previous aged care nursing experience is required for this role.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Nursing Registration with a nursing experience across residential aged care
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and build good networks
- Flexible with shifts and days available
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location ACT
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$80,000 to $90,000 plus super