This organisation is passionate and supportive, with the focus on promoting a culture of trust and respect for the elderly generation, ensuring a fulfilling and enjoyable life.
Reporting into the Care Manager, your role will be to:
- Provide Patient Centred care for residents
- Supervise and manage the care team, ensuring staff meet high standards of care
- Develop, evaluate and review care plans
- Support your team by sharing your clinical knowledge, whilst mentoring staff members to enhance their skillset
- Ensure your choice and decision-making supports residents independence and quality of life
- Relocation Assistance available for relocators
- Choose YOUR preferred permanent shifts
- Not-for-profit salary packaging ($15,900 tax free threshold)
Skills and Experience
We are looking for Registered Nurses with a passion for aged care to confidently lead a team of care staff within the rural aged care setting.
It is essential you have:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- No prior experience as Registered Nurse necessary, as long you have AHPRA registration and have worked in aged care as AIN previously.
- Full working rights
It is desirable you have:
- Experience working night shifts and as Registered Nurse in charge
- 6 months experience working in residential aged care
If you do not meet the role criteria, but are still interested in working with us, please also get in touch for more info on our other available positions
How to apply
If you are open to this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV. Once we have received your application you can expect a phone call from one of our consultants, to have a discussion about your application in more detail.
- Location ACT
- PositionRegistered Nurse - Full time- Canberra ACT
- Type of work Residential Aged Care