Prospero Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a highly regarded client company, who are in search of a Radiologist.
You will be a part of a very supportive and friendly radiology team and will be working alongside experienced imaging professionals, as well as proficient technical and administrative staff. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our client’s services.
Your responsibilities will encompass general radiology reporting across various modalities. While experience in Breast Imaging or Musculoskeletal Imaging and interventions is advantageous (training will be provided for breast screening), our client is open to receiving applications from all radiologists.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive remuneration package, inclusive of health insurance, substantial leave entitlements, and coverage of regulatory and indemnity costs.
- Support for professional development, including funding and opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements to help you achieve a satisfying work-life balance.
- Collaboration with exceptional peers across the organisation.
- Well-being incentives, including health insurance.
- Relocation and support for overseas applicants considering a move to New Zealand.
- Reporting on general diagnostic imaging across multiple modalities, following a weekly roster.
- Participating in and leading multidisciplinary meetings, case reviews, and case conferences.
- Benefitting from on-demand case review support from local radiologists.
- Conducting high-quality diagnostic imaging in accordance with the established protocols and standards.
- Delivering compassionate, considerate, and professional patient care.
If you hold the RANZCR qualification, have a current APC, and are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care, we invite you to submit your CV. International candidates eligible for registration in New Zealand are also encouraged to inquire.
Why Choose Prospero
Prospero is a leading recruitment agency with a reputation for connecting healthcare professionals to their ideal roles. We offer personalised support, in-depth industry knowledge, and a commitment to helping you achieve your career goals. When you choose Prospero, you gain access to a network of opportunities and a team of experts ready to assist you in your journey.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your medical career and embrace the opportunities at this radiology practice, click ‘Apply’ now or call us on 0800 128 769 for a confidential chat.
- Location Wellington
- Type of work Allied Health Services