- Newly Established HR management role as part of a growing healthcare provider
- Opportunity to make this role your own with senior leadership support
- Competitive salary on offer
- Good location close to transport links
Work for a reputable aged care home who pride themselves in providing the best level of care and support to residents & families. Their home is based in the South Western area of Sydney.
This newly established management role has become available due to the growth of this reputable aged care provider based in Sydney. This role is a crucial element to the organisation to lead and oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes for a large aged care home with elements of a casual workforce. You will report directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will ideally have experience working as a HR Manager/Generalist who has had experience developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives within the healthcare industry. You will be driven, a hard worker and an interest in working in the healthcare space. You will also have experience working across legal compliance, WHS and working with audits as well as being involved with recruitment and a casual workforce portfolio. The home currently has a paper based system and they would love someone with system experience as part of an implementation project.
The role is a full-time opportunity based at the aged care home but open to flexible working arrangements once the settled in to the role.
Skills and Experience
- Qualification related to Human Resources
- Must have recent experience as a HR Manager/Generalist
- Experience in developing HR systems, processes and compliance
- Strong knowledge of HR practices as well as casual labour laws
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service skills
- Familiar with legal compliance, auditing and WHS
- Reliable, driven and someone with a can-do attitude
- Interest in working across the healthcare industry
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435908439.
- Location Southwestern Sydney, New South Wales
- PositionHR Coordinator
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Contract/position start date01/02/2023
- Minimum rate of payAU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum