Lifestyle Coordinator – Aged Care
Full Time – Perm
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Twin Waters, QLD
ASAP start date
Exciting opportunity to work in a people-centered workplace where employees are valued and empowered with opportunities to learn and grow.
Bring your energy and passion for enriching the lives of older Australians into this fun, dynamic and varied role!
Develop engaging and enriching activities and programs for residents.
Lead a team of passionate people, build strong relationships with the residents.
About the role
Helping to create a home residents love, you’ll take pride in delivering care standards that are of the highest level. On a typical day, you’ll:
- Build genuine relationships with the residents and their families.
- Create exciting programs that reach social, emotional, and spiritual fulfillment.
- Coordinate group activities inside and outside of the home.
- Set lifestyle goals for the residents and implement programs to help them achieve these.
- Work closely with the wider support team in the home to meet resident’s needs.
You’ll be a real team player who:
- Has a passion for building genuine relationships and a desire to see residents enjoying themselves.
- Holds a Certificate IV in Lifestyle and Leisure (or equivalent).
- Must have full working rights in Australia.
- Location Queensland
- PositionLifestyle Coordinator - Aged Care
- Type of work Residential Aged Care