This newly established management role has become available due to the growth of this reputable aged care provider based in Sydney. This role is a crucial element to the organization to lead and oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes for a large, aged care home with elements of a casual workforce. You will report directly to the General Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Qualification related to Human Resources
- Must have recent experience as a HR Coordinator, with experience in Healthcare
- Experience in developing HR systems, processes and compliance
- Strong knowledge of HR practices as well as casual labor laws
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service skills
- Familiar with legal compliance, auditing and WHS
- Reliable, driven and someone with a can-do attitude.
- Interest in working across the healthcare industry.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your updated CV or call Jesica Perez on 0435908439 for a confidential conversation.
- Location NSW, Potts Points NSW
- PositionHR Coordinator-Aged Care and Social services
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Disability Services, Health & Social Care, Operations