- Be part of a residential aged care team based in the Ryde NSW
- Competitive salary on offer
- Great location close to transport links
Work for a reputable healthcare provider in Residential aged care who pride themselves in providing the best level of care and support to clients & families. Specialized in quality care and brighten the lives of our cherished seniors.
In the role of Clinical Coordinator in Residential Aged Care, you will collaborate closely with a team of Registered Nurses and caregivers. Your primary responsibilities will involve providing essential clinical support and coordinating services within the retirement home. Your role includes:
- Conducting regular supervision sessions to assess team performance, identify areas for additional coaching or training, and document any incidents.
- Managing customer relationships and addressing clinical aspects when required.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Clinical Care Team Leader. Your expertise will play a significant role in shaping the quality of care and enhancing the lives of our cherished seniors.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location NSW, Ryde NSW
- PositionClinical Coordinator-Residential Ryde NSW
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Disability Services, Health & Social Care, Operations