- Develop your clinical skills as a Registered Nurse within residential aged care
- Full time, permanent role with flexible with shift availability
- Join a leading nationwide Aged Care Provider in Australia
- Attractive hourly rate and additional benefits
The organisation is a leading aged care provider based all over Australia who specialise in residential aged care. The position is available for their aged care homes based in the North Shore of Sydney.
Reporting the manager, you will be responsible for the clinical care of residents. You will build good relationships with residents and families and make them feel very comfortable and ensure all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled when you are working on shift.
They currently have opportunities across four of their homes based in the lower north shore from Ryde to the Northern Beaches. There is availablity to work across all homes or in one.
There are full time, permanent roles available and can be flexible with different shift patterns. Previous aged care nursing experience is required.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Nursing Registration with a nursing experience across residential aged care
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Understanding of ANACC guidelines and process
- Strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Flexible with shifts and days available
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care