Are you an Occupational Therapist and have you ever considered moving somewhere totally different, either internationally or nationally?
Prospero Health & Social are looking for people like you to make that move. We have multiple opportunities across Aotearoa, New Zealand and one of these may be perfect for you.
Did you know?
- Wellington is the southernmost capital in the world
- It has the town with the longest name in the world Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.
- Dunedin has the steepest road in the world
- Kiwi is not just a fruit – there is also the delightful kiwi bird and a dry kiwi (a person born in NZ)
- The home of Middle Earth – visit Hobbiton!
There is so much to look forward to when you consider working here. Moving overseas or to a new location within New Zealand can be daunting, but so worth it and we are here to guide you through the whole process.
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive and positive teams
- Career progression
- Supportive management teams
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing training and education
- City & rural opportunities
- Adult/child/mental health opportunities
- Relocation support
- Great work/life balance imagine finishing work and walking straight onto the sandy beach or a bike ride on one of our many fabulous forest bike trails!
What you will need:
- Registration (or eligibility to obtain registration) with the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (OTBNZ)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Commitment to ongoing improvement in equity of health and disability outcomes
- Flexibility and willingness to travel between sites where applicable
- Ability to work as part of well established teams
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about making a positive impact on the lives of your clients, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and references to Carla@prosperogrp.com.
Overseas applicants welcome to apply!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Also, remember to refer your friends – there are plenty of opportunities across the allied health and technical sectors, so share the love!
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionOccupational Therapists
- Type of work Hospital Services