Prospero Health and Social Care, on behalf of one of our client hospitals in the North Island of New Zealand are seeking dedicated, compassionate Consultant Psychiatrists to commence permanent and locum positions across a variety of disciplines.
To provide exceptional, professional and culturally sensitive care services to patients within your care and chosen Psychiatry discipline.
Expectations of your role will be:
- Interaction with other departments
- Mentorship of junior staff
- An ability to work across a variety of settings, inpatient, outpatient and community
- To participate in the on call roster and provide cover for absent staff when needed
You will be someone who:
- Works effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Positively engages with external healthcare providers, patient families and Whānau
- Provides culturally sensitive approach to all care and services
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Is committed to providing patient-centered care
- Actively engages with external stakeholders to ensure ongoing improvement of care services
To be considered for these positions you will:
- Hold or be eligible to obtain specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand, within Psychiatry in a Vocational scope of practice. (MCNZ)
- Hold FRANZCP or equivalent
- Be able to live and work legally in New Zealand
- Have a current driver’s license
If you are an eager and dynamic Consultant Psychiatrist, interested in making the move to New Zealand and meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out to Carla@prosperogrp.com or phone +64 21 197 2838, for a confidential discussion.
- Location New Zealand
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Mental Health Services
- Minimum rate of pay$160,000 - $200,000 per annum