Prospero Health & Social Care NZ, have the privilege of working alongside one of our amazing clients, who are recruiting for a Clinical Manager for a North Dunedin Rest Home & Hospital.
This is an opportunity to lead with clinical excellence and to work among a highly skilled and multi -talented team dedicated to providing the best care for residents.
As the Clinical Manager you will lead and empower clinical and non-clinical staff to deliver high-level service to residents.
What they can offer:
- Pay that reflects your Qualifications
- Support with relocation costs (if relocating from outside Dunedin)
- 2 months free accommodation, on-site (to help you get settled)
- A Supportive Management Team
- Ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to work with a dedicated and enthusiastic team
- Be part of a growing network of five aged care homes in New Zealand committed to delivering holistic nursing care to residents
- Free Employee Assistance Program
About the role:
As Clinical Manager, you will provide effective leadership, to the clinical/non clinical team whilst inspiring and motivating them to deliver an unparalleled level of care and commitment to upholding high quality standards, in all aspects of their respective roles.
- At least 4 + years clinical experience, previous clinical management or team lead experience a definite plus but not essential
- Recent experience in clinical or management in a continuing care hospital facility
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, e.g. Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate with the NZNC
- InterRai trained
- Strong management and administration skills
- People skills with empathy for the elderly and their families
- Sensitive and respectful of all cultures and backgrounds
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, please APPLY now.
- Location New Zealand, Otago
- PositionClinical Nurse Manager
- Type of work Residential Aged Care