A fabulous opportunity has arisen for an experienced, senior administration specialist to join one of New Zealand’s nationwide leading providers of Aged Care, in their Wellington-based National Support Office.
This exciting role will be part time, at 30 hours per week.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you as the Administration Specialist, will be proficient with providing assistance with legal counsel for village compliance and operational support with settlements and sales reporting.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have excellent time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- A minimum of five years of office administration experience in professional services
- Ideally come from a property sales/legal environment
- Be an effective communicator with other members of staff and external agencies
- Demonstrate honesty and reliability and will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- Be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Products
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
Preferred but not essential:
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• Experience in the Health and or Aged Care sector
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Affordable parking
- Ongoing professional development
If you are a positive and diligent administration professional, with a passion for the elderly, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location New Zealand
- PositionAdministration Specialist
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care