Aged Care Registered Nurse in Regional VIC!
Our client is a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in Victoria. Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate healthcare to the most vulnerable, including those reaching the end of their life.
We are currently looking for 2 full-time Registered Nurses to join their facility based in Mirboo North, Victoria.
- Residential aged care (not-for-profit aged care provider)
- Full time or Part Time Permanent position
- Salary sacrifice – earn up to $15,899 tax free per year!
- Relocation services provided from $3,000 depending on your situation.
Skills and Experience
- At least one year experience as a Registered Nurse
- A Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification, including a current AHPRA registration
- A genuine passion for providing individualised care to support ageing in place.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with staff, residents and their families.
- Have full working rights.
- Minimum 1-year experience as Registered Nurse
- APHRA Registration
If you are seeking a new exciting opportunity, please call Erin on 0435 908 359 or email email@example.com
- Location Mirboo North
- PositionAged Care RN | Regional Mirboo North, Victoria
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care
- Contract/position start date12/12/2023