- South West Rocks NSW
- Residential Aged Care
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Not-for-Profit Organisation
About the Organisation
Leading Not-for-Profit Aged Care who believe in creating a home for their residents. Ongoing training and career development in a supportive environment.
Skills and Experience
- Conducting individual assessments and reviews of care plans
- Completing up to date documentation and records which are in line with AN-ACC and the Aged Care Legislation
- Mentor and support a team of nurses who promote a holistic approach for the care of residents.
- Attend to the Clinical Care requirements for residents based on the application of best practices.
- Bachelor of Nursing with a current AHPRA Registration
- Have full work rights in Australia – Sponsorship available.
- Available to commenced upon completion of compliance.
- Provide two professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability working in Aged Care as a Registered Nurse
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, Organisation details and their location, please apply today.
- Location Mid North Coast Of NSW, South West Rocks
- PositionClinical Care Coordinator
- Type of work Residential Aged Care