Are you an exceptional Senior Registered Nurse or Clinical Manager?
Embark on the next chapter of your career journey and take on a thrilling role as a Clinical Nurse Manager with our esteemed client, a Palmerston North-based residential aged care provider.
As the Clinical Nurse Manager, you’ll lead a team of compassionate nurses, ensuring the delivery of high-quality care and smooth facility operations.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Hold a current APC with the Nursing Council of NZ
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ aged care nursing experience
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit cultural sensitivity
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
In return you will:
- Have access to staff discounts
- Be eligible for a retention bonus
- Receive a relocation assistance (within NZ)
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Our client provides a supportive, inclusive working environment and a competitive salary package based on your experience.
If you’re passionate about providing excellent care, have a deep understanding of the needs of elderly patients, and a proven track record in managing and leading teams, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today and embrace this exciting new challenge!
- Location Manawatu Wanganui, New Zealand
- PositionClinical Nurse Manager
- Type of work Residential Aged Care