- Opportunity to establish yourself as a Care Manager in this permanent full-time role
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider in NSW & ACT
- Managerial support as well as central head office with additional support available
- Work within the Northern Rivers area of NSW
- Attractive salary and benefits
A leading aged care provider across NSW and ACT providing services within residential care, independent villages and community home care services. They are a passionate and supportive organisation with the focus to really make a difference for the elderly generation through respect and empowerment.
This role is based at one of their residential aged care homes in the Northern Rivers of NSW.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will work as the clinical manager across a small residential aged care home. As the Care Manager, you will provide clinical oversight to residents across the home and ensure a high level of quality care across the clinical team.
You will have previous care management experience, or you will be looking to take the step up from a clinical coordinator role within the Aged Care sector and be a strong team leader across this residential site. Your primary purpose will be to lead and inspire the team and provide continuous clinical care of this facility while maintaining a positive, collaborative culture and environment across the site.
- Clinical management and second in charge of the aged care facility
- Daily clinical oversight of the facility
- Provide support & direction to staff members
- Provide excellent quality care and service delivery
- Ensure accreditation guidelines are met
- Actively promote a culture of excellence and lead by example
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a similar role as a Care Manager or Clinical Coordinator
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of aged care accreditation standards and AN-ACC funding model
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location Lismore & Far North Coast NSW
- PositionCare Manager
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$105,000 to $110,000 plus super plus NFP