Nurse Unit Manager – Theatre
- Opportunity to become a Nurse Unit Manager – Theatre within a leading hospital
- Reputable healthcare organisation across Australia, role based in Tasmania
- Supportive organisation as well as central head office with additional support available
- Attractive salary and benefits on offer
Some of the other benefits of this role are included below:
- Discounted health insurance and gym memberships
- Paid parental leave
- Training, development pathways and career opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Free onsite parking
Work for a leading healthcare provider across Australia within one of their hospitals based in lauceston Tasmania.
Reporting to the Clinical Services Manager, you will work as the NUM of the Theatre unit. You will have the support of a team of RN’s, EEN’s and assistants and your primary focus will be to promote quality patient care and service and provide leadership and strategy to your team.
Ideally, you will have previous experience as a NUM who can hit the ground running, you can work autonomously and you are passionate about customer excellence and developing and promoting the endoscopy space. This role is immediately available and will be interviewing as soon as possible for the right candidate.
Skills and Experience
- Be a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Relevant tertiary qualification and at least 5 years’ clinical experience
- Extensive experience within an Theatre setting
- Strong team leadership and problem-solving skills (experience as a Nursing Manager previously or acting), being able to handle a challenging and high-pressured environment.
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and time management skills
- Act as a role model and resource for other clinicians.
- Creative and innovative persona, the ability to drive people forward with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude!
- The ability to put patient care at the forefront of their role.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Jesica on 0435 908 439.
- Location Lauceston Tasmania
- PositionNurse Unit Manager - Theatre
- Type of work Hospital Services, Operations