Residential Services and Relations Manager
Reporting to the Director of Care Services, you will be responsible for leading and managing
residential services and sales. You will lead and manage a residence-based team to
effectively and efficiently run residential services (laundry, kitchen, property, cleaning and
client services). You will develop a deep and broad knowledge and understanding of
residents that will enable you to deliver exceptional client services that are responsive,
inclusive and sensitive to diverse resident needs. You will lead a team that care for and
respect individual residents, resident needs and resident preferences and who treat all
residents with dignity.
- Located in Kellyville, NSW
- Full Time Permanent Position
- 120,000 inc. Super
Skills and Experience
- Min 5 years’ experience in aged care residential/hotel services supervision
and/or at an equivalent level in the hospitality industry
- Experience in sales including meeting sales targets
- Experience in leading a diverse team essential
- Practical, commercial experience in budget management and cost control
- Strong IT skills capability including Microsoft Office.
If these opportunities, sound interesting for you please email Jesica at email@example.com or contact 0435 908 439 for a confidential chat.
- Location Kellyville
- PositionResidential Services and Relations Manager - Aged Care
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Health & Social Care, Relations Manager, Residential Aged Care
- Contract/position start date19/12/2023