Location: Inverell NSW locations
Our client located in Inverell NSW is a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW. Our client mission is to provide quality, compassionate healthcare to the most vulnerable, including those reaching the end of their life.
- $5K Relocation allowance
- Salary Sacrifice available.
- Paid accommodation for 12 months.
- $12k sign up bonus (Paid in instalments upon completion of probation period).
- Full time opportunity.
Skills and Experience:
- Current APHRA Registration
- Candidates with management experience are preferred, and exceptionally experienced senior nurses seeking to transition into a managerial role will also be considered.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Collaborative leadership style
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence people.
- Ability and commitment to working as part of the team.
- Demonstrated high level of analytical, written and verbal skills.
- To provide high quality clinical care to Residents within established policies, guidelines and procedures of the company.
- Manage systems that ensure staff are able to provide optimum levels of care, maximize funding income and operating within budget parameters and oversee the development of care plans.
- To provide clinical leadership and first line supervision to Enrolled Nurses, Team Leaders and Care Service Employees including allocation of duties.
- Responsible for being the Chief Fire Warden
- Location Inverell, New South Wales, NSW
- PositionCare Manager (RN) - Inverell NSW
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care, Rural And Remote