- Registered – Scrub Scout
- Permanent Full Time, Part time
- $38.60/hr -$51.55/hr plus super dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Theatre RN? An exciting opportunity has become available in beautiful Brisbane!
About the role:
This opportunity will see you join a theatre team and provide exceptional care throughout our patient’s procedures. Your duties may include:
- Aiming to achieve optimal patient outcomes throughout the patient journey and continuum of care by following evidence based practice.
- Demonstrating exceptional clinical expertise and knowledge of procedures and the management of patients within the theatre complex.
- Implementing strategies to ensure that quality and risk management are integrated to daily activities
- Working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Maintaining current knowledge and skills to ensure continued professional development.
- Providing education and training assistance to other staff when applicable.
About the hospital:
A facility that provides expert care in fields such as orthopaedics, neurosurgery, spinal surgery, plastics, urology, ear, nose and throat, general surgery, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation. The hospital is centrally located with excellent public transport access.
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a Perioperative Scrub/Scout Registered Nurse
- Must have proven experience working in ENT/Plastics, minor & major Orthopaedics or Neuro/Spinal Surgery
- Registered with no restrictions with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – AHPRA
- Compliance with ACQSHC National Standards
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing highly desirable or working towards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to operate both in a team environment and autonomously
Remuneration: If you are successful, you will receive a salary based on the current nursing Enterprise Agreement (salaries range between $40.38/hr – $51.55/hr for Registered Nurses)
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance provided
- Flexibility work arrangement to support work-life balance
- Discounted health insurance (permanent staff)
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
Please apply through our website – or email me – Sarahm@prosperogrp.com
- Location Brisbane
- PositionRegistered Nurse - Scrub Scout Perioperative
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Hospital Services