- Permanent full time and part time positions available.
- Not-For-Profit aged care provider
- Attractive hourly rate
Work for a reputable NFP aged care organisation that provides residential aged care services across Australia.
They are a passionate and supportive organisation with the focus on promoting a culture of trust and respect for the elderly generation and ensuring a fulfilling and enjoyable life
You will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents, ensuring all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines. You will also ensure good relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
They are currently looking for a full time, permanent Registered Nurse for their home in Kadina, South Australia
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse within aged care.
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Understanding of AN-ACC guidelines and process
- Excellent communication
- A passion for working in an Aged Care
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location Adelaide, Southern Australia
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$40ph to $50ph (depending on experience)