Join a great team of professionals with a heart to support those in the community! The duty of the Family Support Manager is to uphold the Christian philosophy, and work to support the Family Support workers and other administrative staff. The position is for a part time role Monday-Thursday!
Company Description: Family Support Services located in Telopea, NSW. Endeavour to meet the changing needs of families and individuals within the community, with a holistic approach that considers the emotional, physical, social, financial and spiritual needs of those who visit.
Duties: Part Time Family Support Manager to work closely with the Business Manager and other staff. This position has the potential to influence the future of the organisation, leading the development and effective operation of the service, which currently includes: Family Support Services (Targeted Early Intervention & Intensive Family Preservation), Community Development, No Interest Loan Schemes, a Community Shed, and more.
Essential qualifications and skills required:
• Demonstrated ability to lead a Christian organisation.
• Tertiary qualifications in Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Psychology or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar community-based service.
• Demonstrated experience in leadership and management of teams with strong
• Working knowledge and experience of parenting, domestic violence, child protection
and addiction issues, and relevant legislation and legalities.
• Demonstrated experience working with families and children.
• Ability to liaise and work constructively with a wide range of support personnel,
industry groups and other community services
- Full working right in Australia
- Hold valid drivers license
- Valid WWCC
- Valid Police Check
For Further information, please contact Erin on 0435 908 359 or email email@example.com
- Location Telopea
- PositionFamily Support Manager - Family Support Services
- Type of work Family And Children Services, Health & Social Care, Youth Services
- Contract/position start date29/01/2024
- Full/Part time30 hours per week