An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Aged Care Nurse Manager who is looking to step up into a Regional Clinical Manager position with one of New Zealand’s leading providers of Aged Care services.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Clinical Director, you will work closely alongside the clinical staff across the South and East Auckland Villages. As Regional Clinical Manager, your primary objective will be to lead the charge by way of coordinating and implementing high quality clinical care improvement programmes for all residents.
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary and bonus package + mileage cover for work related travel
- Ongoing career development and training opportunities
- Varied role where no two days are the same
- Supportive Leadership Team
The successful application will have:
- Proven leadership experience with high performing clinical teams – ideally within Aged Care sector
- A good understanding of Aged Care standards in NZ and auditing and certification requirements, in alignment with company policy
- Registration with the Nursing Council of NZ and a current APC
- A high level of knowledge and experience in quality and risk management, preferably in an Aged Care setting
- Effectively, with staff, management and external stakeholders
- A passion for continued quality improvement in the clinical care of residents
- The ability to provide additional support to clinical teams when the need arises
- A full, clean drivers license as travel across support office and villages across South and East Auckland is required.
Interested? Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter or contact me for a confidential discussion at email@example.com
- Location New Zealand
- PositionRegional Clinical Manager - Aged Care - Auckland
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living
- Minimum rate of pay$100, 000 - $120, 000 per annum