Prospero Health & Social Care are looking for passionate occupational therapists on behalf of our client. They are open to welcoming overseas applicants interested in moving to New Zealand too.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a dynamic and skilled Occupational Therapist to join their very-friendly team, in Wellington, Palmerston North or New Plymouth.
Within this role, you will provide high-quality occupational therapy services to people within your community. By working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of professionals, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of tamariki (children) and their whanau (families).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Occupational Therapy
- Be registered with the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (or be eligible to apply for registration): https://www.otboard.org.nz/
- Strong Communication Skills
- Patient-Centered Approach
Why Choose our client:
- Very competitive salary + Sign On Bonus + Relocation Allowances
- Flexibility with hours of work, to suit you and prioritize your work/life balance
- Cutting-edge Facility
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Diverse and Inclusive Team
- Several well-being initiatives
If you’re passionate about improving lives through Occupational Therapy and want to work in a thriving environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionOccupational Therapist