As an Anaesthetic Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and well-being of patients before, during, and after surgical procedures. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing and maintaining anaesthetic equipment and machines.
- Assisting anaesthesiologists in administering anaesthesia to patients.
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs and responses during surgeries.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues with the equipment.
- Collaborating with the surgical team to ensure a smooth and successful operation.
- Assisting with patient transportation to and from the operating room.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and infection control protocols.
To be considered for this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Certification as an Anaesthetic Technician or equivalent qualification.
- Current APC and registration with the MS Council of New Zealand
- Proficiency in handling anaesthetic equipment and machines.
- Strong understanding of various anaesthetic techniques and protocols.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Travel and accommodation paid for (if locum)
- Opportunities in the Private and Public Healthcare space
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a real difference in patients’ lives.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career as an Anaesthetic Technician, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your updated resume and a cover letter through our website or send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New Zealand
- PositionAnaesthetic Technicians
- Type of work Technical Health Services