Leading Not-For-Profit provider in aged care and retirement living that have been serving the elderly living for over 50 years. Operating across regional and metro locations across Australia.
Prospero Health and Social Care have the opportunity to work with a leading Not-For-Profit provider in aged care and retirement living, they have been serving Australia's elderly living for over 50 years, operating across regional and metro locations.
This organisation prides themselves on being able to offer the highest standard of care and they are dedicated on maintaining happy, safe and inclusive environments for each of their valued residents.
Our client has multiple aged care facilities across NSW and are currently in search of experienced and passionate RN's to join their facility located in the beautiful Southern tablelands, just 5 minutes from the town centre. This aged care facility has over 100 beds and boasts lush green surroundings, an award-winning architectural design and comfortable, spacious interiors.
Reporting into the Care Manager, your role will be to be to provide high care, low care and palliative care services to residential aged care clients.
- Provide Patient Centred care for residents
- Supervise and manage the care team, ensuring staff meet high standards of care
- Develop, evaluate and review care plans
- Support your team by sharing your clinical knowledge, whilst mentoring staff members to enhance their skillset
- Ensure your choice and decision-making supports residents independence and quality of life
- Not-for-profit salary packaging ($15,900 tax free threshold)
- Large organisation that has to resources to help support you reach your career goals.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking RN's with strong clinical skills and has the ability to promote holistic care whilst confidently leading a team of care workers. These roles are full time permanent covering a mixture of shifts.
It is essential you have:
- AHPRA Registration
- At least 6 months Registered Nurse experience
- Full working rights
- Experience working in aged care
If you do not meet the role criteria, but are still interested in working with us, please also get in touch for more info on our other available positions
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV to: or for a confidential discussion please call Jennifer Rachowski on 0435 439 259.
- Location Goulburn, New South Wales
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Contract/position start date01/02/2023
- Minimum rate of payAU$35 - AU$50 per hour + Additional benefits provided