Work for a reputable healthcare provider in community aged care who pride themselves in providing the best level of care and support to clients & families. They specialize in community aged care services including dementia, disability, palliative care as well as support after being in hospital and live-in and sleepover care.
- Deliver personalized and holistic nursing care to residents.
- Administer medications and treatments with precision and empathy.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive and individualized care plans.
- Proactively monitor and respond to changes in residents’ health conditions.
- Foster a warm and supportive environment that promotes the well-being of residents.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 6 months to 2 years of experience as Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in Aged Care, it’s desirable.
- Evidence of COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations.
- Compliance documents and referees ready to go!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Jesica on 0435 908 439
- Location ACT
- PositionRegistered Nurse
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care
- Contract/position start date22/01/2024