- Opportunity to establish yourself as a Facility Manager in this permanent full-time role
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Supportive organisation as well as central head office with additional support available
- Work within a state-of-the-art facility, newly opened in tropical Queensland surroundings
- Attractive salary and benefits on offer including relocation
A reputable aged care organisation across Australia provides services within aged care, retirement villages and community services.
They are a compassionate and respectful organisation with the focus on choice and lifestyle and ensuring the best care for our elderly generation.
This role is based at one of their newer sites in Northern Queensland.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will work as the manager of operations and clinical oversight for this small, aged care home based in the Shire of Douglas. You will have support of a clinical coordinator and RN’s and EN’s on site and manage the day-to-day management requirements.
Ideally, you will be a well-seasoned facility manager who can hit the ground running, you can work autonomously due to the rural location of the facility however you will have support from a centralised head office. Your primary purpose will be to lead the team and provide continuous clinical care of this facility while maintaining a positive, collaborative culture and environment across the site.
- Daily operational management of the facility
- Maintain occupancy and budget requirements
- Building key stakeholder partnerships in the community
- Provide leadership & direction to staff members
- Ensure resident lifestyle & care needs are met
- Ensure quality & accreditation guidelines are met
- Management & maximisation of ACFI process
- Actively promote a culture of excellence
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a Facility Manager capacity
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience and understanding of ACFI process
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to work in a rural setting in the far North of Queensland
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location Queensland
- PositionFacility Manager- Cairns & Far North
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$110,000 - $119,999 plus additional benefits