Prospero Group NZ, on behalf of our client, are on the lookout for conscientious, patient-centered Mental Health Nurses for positions for both inpatient and outpatient services across the Northland region.
As a nursing professional, you will be passionate about seeking positive and equitable health outcomes for all patients, their Whānau (family) and the wider community.
To be considered for these exciting roles, you must:
- Hold a current NZ Practicing Certificate – Comprehensive or Psych (or be eligible to obtain this)
- Have a Full NZ Drivers’ License (or be eligible to obtain this)
- Have at least 1-2 years’ as a nurse in Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Be flexible with shifts
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals
If you are a positive and diligent nursing professional, passionate about high quality care for all members of the community, we would love to hear from you. If you would like to be considered for this position or similar full-time positions, please, along with your preferred location, apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: Carla@prosperogrp.com
Overseas nurses welcome to apply!
- Location New Zealand
- PositionRegistered Nurses - Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Hospital Services, Mental Health Services
- Minimum rate of pay$35 - $42 per hour