Prospero Group NZ are working with a dedicated, well-resourced Aged Care provider on Auckland’s North Shore, who are seeking Registered Nurses to join them on a full time basis.
You will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents, ensuring all their clinical and holistic care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines. In addition to this, you will foster positive relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a current APC with the Nursing Council of NZ and Nursing experience across residential aged care, including dementia care
- Have the care and wellbeing of the elderly at the forefront of everything they do
- Have experience in OR a passion for Dementia Care and working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards in NZ
- Possess strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Have excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Be flexible with shifts and days available
Benefits of the role:
- Highly competitive rates offered, based on experience
- Wellness Days, Annual Loyalty Incentives
- Continued professional development pathways
- A positive team environment
- Morning, evening and nights available.
If you are a positive and diligent nursing professional, passionate about high quality care for the elderly, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com.
*Overseas Nurses with a current APC are welcome to apply!
- Location New Zealand
- PositionRegistered Nurses - Aged Care - North Shore
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$35 - $42 per hour