Prospero Group NZ are privileged to work alongside one of New Zealand’s leading providers of Residential Aged Care and Independent Living. Caring for over 5,600 New Zealanders across the North Island, our client, prides themselves on their innovative and holistic approach to care and promote an environment where people are empowered to be the best version of themselves.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking passionate, hardworking Registered Nurses on a permanent basis for their state of the art facilities in West Auckland. As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents. You will ensure all their clinical and holistic care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines. Furthermore, you will develop and foster positive relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a current APC with the Nursing Council of NZ and Nursing experience across residential aged care, including dementia care
- Have the care and wellbeing of the elderly at the forefront of everything they do
- Have experience in OR a passion for Dementia Care and working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards in NZ
- Possess strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Have excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Be flexible with shifts and days available
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Staff Incentives
- Ongoing training and Development
- Tangible Career Pathways
- A positive team environment
- Full time hours
If you are a positive and diligent nursing professional, passionate about high quality care for the elderly, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com.
- Location New Zealand
- PositionRegistered Nurse - Aged Care - West Auckland
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential, Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living
- Minimum rate of pay$34 - $40 per hour